RFID MODULE COMPACT-DES
The RFID module COMPACT-DES has been developed for integration in terminals, handheld readers, etc.
COMPACT-DES is characterized by its very compact dimensions, its power range from 3.3V to 5.0 Vdc and its technical application flexibility. This makes COMPACT-DES the perfect solution for your projects based on ISO 14443, A MIFARE and LEGIC advant.
COMPACT-DES is a small-sized MIFARE RFID reader module, supporting Mifare Classic as well as Mifare DESFire. Also Legic Advant tags can be read by this module.
COMPACT-DES is designed with special attention for smallest dimensions and highest technical integration flexibility (e.g.: 3,3 Vdc to 5,0 Vdc). 4 additional I/O ports are available for customer-specific applications.
The standard version of the COMPACT-DES module is equipped with a UART (TTL) interface, but also USB interfaces in either keypad emulation mode or virtual COM-port mode, I²C, Clock/Data, Wiegand D0/D1, or real RS232 interfaces are optionally available.
This extremely small-sized 13.56 MHz RFID module can thus easily be integrated in different applications such as time & attendance terminals, POS systems, vending machines, handheld and desktop readers, …
- Dimensions: 31 x 25 x 6 mm
- Supported RFID technologies (13.56 MHz):
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k, Mini
- MIFARE DESFire EV1
- MIFARE Plus RF( identification protocols)
- MIFARE Ultralight
- LEGIC Advant
- Interface: to be specified when ordering
- standard version: UART (TTL)
- optional: USB (keypad emulation mode or virtual COM-port), I²C, Clock/Data, Wiegand D0/D1 or RS232
- customer specific interfaces available on request
- External antenna is required
- Read range with standard antenna (values depending on transponder types, power supply and ambient environment): up to 80 mm
- 4 I/O ports available for customer-specific requirements
- Power supply: +3.3 to +5Vdc
- Temperature range: -20°C to +80°C
Download following datasheets