RFID MODULE COMPACT-ISO
COMPACT-ISO is a very small but extremely widely applicable RFID module on 13.56 MHz. It supports a wide range of RFID technologies such as ISO14443 A/B, ISO15693, MIFARE family, ISO18092 NFC and Sony Felica.
ProxTech’s new COMPACT-ISO module is a small and cost-effective RFID / NFC multi-ISO module, based on the newest NXP chips.
COMPACT-ISO supports a wide range of 13.56 MHz RFID and NFC transponder technologies.
Main highlights of this module are its superb price/quality ratio, its extremely small dimensions, its flexibility in power supply (3,3 to 5 V) and the 2 integrated interfaces, UART (TTL) and USB, making COMPACT-ISO the ideal solution for your 13.56 MHz RFID or NFC projects.
- Dimensions: 30,48 x 25,40 x 3,81 mm
- Supported transponder types : The shown transponder types just represent a selection of the compatible types !
- ISO18092 NFC
- MIFARE Classic S50 & S70, DESFire EV1, Ultralight, Ultralight/C, Pro, Plus
- LEGIC Advant CTC4096 & ATC4096
- Infineon SLE55Rxx, SRF55VxxP,/SLE66CX680P
- TI Tag-it HF-I, EM4135, STM LRI 64, LRI 512
- NXP I-Code SLI, ATC1024-MP100
- NXP NTAG203
- Sony Felica
- … and many more
- External antenna required
- Integrated interfaces
- UART (TTL)
- USB (HID mode – keyboard emulation)
- Power supply: 3.3 to 5 Vdc (60 mA typ)
- Temperature range: -20°C to + 75°C
Download following datasheets