RFID MODULE AIO
With the RFID module AIO, short for ‘All-In-One’, ProxTech presents an extremely useful multi-purpose RFID module for many applications. Supporting a wide range of 13.56 MHz RFID technologies, including LEGIC advant, LEGIC prime, MIFARE, ISO14443 A/B, ISO15693 and ISO18092 NFC, and combining this with a wide choice of readily available interfaces, all on board, AIO goes all the way.
The multi-interface and multi-technology RFID module “AIO” offers an extreme level of flexibility.
AIO is a cost-effective RFID module, suited for use with transponders in all common 13,56MHz technologies, including MIFARE, LEGIC and NFC, and offering not less than 8 different interfaces, all on board. This universal application possibility offers enormous advantages compared to other modules supporting just one technology or a single interface.
Of course, full attention has been given to ensure easy implementation with its power range from 3.3 Vdc to 5 Vdc.
The AIO RFID module has been developed on the modern LEGIC advant 4200 core chip. But depending on the application, the same modules are available with LEGIC advant 4200M, 4500 or 4500M chips.
- AIO versions:
- AIO_4200: AIO module based on LEGIC advant 4200 chip (standard version)
- AIO_4200M: AIO module based on LEGIC advant 4200M chip (optional)
- AIO_4500: AIO module based on LEGIC advant 4500 chip (optional)
- AIO_4500M: AIO module based on LEGIC advant 4500M chip (optional)
- Dimensions: 61 x 18 x 5 mm
- Supported transponder types: The shown transponder types just represent a selection of the compatible types!
- LEGIC RF : Legic Prime; LEGIC Advant
- ISO 14443A+B, up to 424 kb/s : MIFARE Classic, DESFire, NXP SmartMX, Infineon SLE
- ISO 15693 : EM4035; Tag-It HFI; Infineon SRF55VxxP, ISO18000-3 mode 1
- SO 18092/NFC (passive mode, initiator, selected tag types)
- HID iClass (ISO15693 UID only)
- Sony Felica (ISO18092)
- Inside Contactless (UID only)
- USB 2.0
- in HID mode (keyboard emulation)
- as virtual COM port (over FTDi)
- in transparent mode with direct access to the RFID core chip
- Power supply : 3,3V…5V DC
- standard USB 2.0
- micro USB
- as USB dongle with cable
- soldering pads
- Internal antenna
- Temperature range: -20°C to + 60°C
- CE, RoHS
Download following datasheets