Stand alone access control – ProxKey-MF
ProxKey-MF is a basic stand-alone system based on 13.56 MHz MIFARE technology. It offers a 9999 user memory, integrated RFID reader and output relais.
ProxKey-MF with MIFARE technology is the logical extension of the proven PL1000 series. This compact stand-alone access control system has a memory for up to 9999 users. Of course, this system has also an integrated output relais.
The integrated PIN code keypad allows for easy programming or deleting of the user cards, even when the original user cards are no longer available.
Some features of the ProxKey-MF:
- High security due to the MIFARE 13.56 MHz technology
- Easy to use
- Up to 9999 users
- Fast and easy installation
- Super price/quality ratio
Due to the fully potted housing, the system can be installed both indoors and outdoors. An extra optional mounting frame is supplied with each reader to facilitate installation even further or to allow installation on metal surfaces.
ProxKey-MF is available in a black or white housing.
Applications for this system : control of offices, computer rooms, storage rooms, private residences, etc.
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 80 mm x 18 mm (excl. mounting frame). Optional frame size 80 x 80 x 20 mm
- Supported transponder types : 13,56 MHz MIFARE 1K and 4K
- User memory for up to 9999 users
- Configuration : over RS232 interface or keypad ( keypad allows only programming / deleting of user cards )
- Configuration per PC : via terminal software such as Hyperterminal
- Power supply : 8 – 12 Vac/dc
- Power consumption : 30 mA typ on 12V ( 200 mA with relais )
- 1 relay output ( NO ) : max. rating 500mA / 24V
- Read range : up to 60 mm ( values depending on transponder types, power supply and ambient environment )
- Interface : RS232 ( only required for configuration )
- Indications : 3 LED’s ( red / yellow / green ) + buzzer
- Protection rate : IP65 ( depending on mounting method )
- Fully potted housing allows easy installation both in- as outdoor
- Available in black or white housing
Download following datasheets