RFID MODULE OEM
The OEM RFID module is a fully potted module for 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz. Available in different versions (see below), the OEM module is widely applicable.
The ProxLine OEM modules are designed for developers and integrators who need a small-sized, yet waterproof RFID module. The OEM modules come in a small fully potted housing with soldering pins. They can easily be integrated in terminals and other equipment, or act as the heart of your own proximity card reader.
The 125 kHz OEM modules come with an integrated antenna, the 13.56 MHz versions require an external antenna (standard antenna available as option).
The OEM module can be supplied with a wide selection of different data interfaces, such as various Wiegand or Clock&Data outputs, but also TTL, RS232, RS485 or customer specific interfaces.
- OEM-MF: waterproof 13,56 MHz module for MIFARE Classic 1k/4k, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE DESFire, NFC and LEGIC advant transponders
- OEM-HT: waterproof 125 kHz RFID module for HITAG 1, HITAG 2 or HITAG S. Reads serial number of the tag.
- OEM-EM: waterproof 125 kHz RFID module for EM4x02, EM4100, EM4200 transponders or equivalent (TK4100, TK4200, Q5, …)
- Dimensions: 40 x 45 x 8 mm
- Available for EM4x02, Hitag, MIFARE or Legic technology
- Interface: to be specified when ordering
- Wiegand D0/D1 (TTL levels) (several bitblock lengths available)
- Clock & Data (TTL levels) (several number of characters available)
- RS232 (9600, 4800 or 2400 Bd) Asynchronous serial (RxD, TxD)
- TTL (9600, 4800 or 2400 Bd) Asynchronous serial (RxD, TxD)
- RS485 Asynchronous serial (RxD, TxD)
- customer specific interfaces available on request
- Read range with standard antenna ( values depending on transponder types, power supply and ambient environment )
- on 125 kHz up to 100 mm (internal antenna )
- on 13,56 MHz up to 80 mm (external antenna )
- Power supply :
- on 125 kHz EM or Hitag : 5V DC ± 5% or 9…15V DC
- on 13,56 MHz Mifare or Legic : 5V DC ± 5%
- Internal antenna for 125 kHz modules; external antenna for 13,56 MHz (standard antenna supplied with each module)
- Inputs/Outputs can be programmed customer-specific
- Duplicate read control
- Protection rate : IP65 ( depending on mounting method )
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to + 60 °C
- Fully potted housing allows easy installation both in- as outdoor
Download following datasheets