RFID USB READER MULTITOP
MULTITOP is a well-designed RFID USB reader series for desktop applications. Various versions are available to support all different RFID technologies on 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz. You can select between practical USB interfaces (HID mode of virtual COM port mode) or serial interface. Even PC/SC is available on some versions.
ProxTech’s MULTITOP card readers are cost-effective RFID USB readers for all different RFID technologies.
Available for 125 kHz (EM4102, Hitag 1, Hitag 2, Hitag S, …) and 13,56 MHz (MIFARE, NFC, LEGIC Prime, LEGIC advant, multi-ISO (ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693, …), these systems are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, such as access control, automation or POS systems.
The MULTITOP readers are available with either a USB or serial TTL or RS232 interface. With a USB interface, the MULTITOP can be configured in either HID mode (keyboard emulation) or as virtual COM-port. For some versions, also a transparent mode can be configured, offering full access to the transponder.As an option, the MULTITOP-FLEX and MULTITOP-LG is also available with a standardized PC/SC interface. Please click here for more details on MULTITOP PC/SC readers
- MULTITOP-FLEX: 13.56 MHZ desktop RFID USB reader for multi-ISO transponders. Supported RFID technologies: ISO14443A (e.g. MIFARE, …), ISO14443B (e.g. Legic Advant, …) ISO15693 ( e.g. Legic Prime, Legic advant, I-Code SLI, Tag-it,HID iClass (UID only), …), ISO18092 NFC, ISO18000-3
- MULTITOP-FLEX_PC/SC : identical as above but with PC/SC interface.
- MULTITOP-LG: 13.56 MHz desktop RFID USB reader for Legic transponders (Legic Prime, Legic Advant).
- MULTITOP-LG_PC/SC : identical as above but with PC/SC interface.
- MULTITOP-MF: 13.56 MHz desktop RFID USB reader for MIFARE Classic 1k/4k, MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE DESFire, NFC and LEGIC advant transponders
- MULTITOP-HT: 125 kHz desktop RFID USB reader for HITAG 1, HITAG 2 or HITAG S. Reads serial number of the tag.
- MULTITOP-EM: 125 kHz desktop RFID USB reader for EM4x02, EM4100, EM4200 transponders or equivalent (TK4100, TK4200, Q5, …)
Note : all versions available as full desktop reader (MULTITOP-xx) or pcb only (MULTITOP/PCB-xx) for easy integration.
- Dimensions: 108 x 65 x 18 mm
- Interface: USB, TTL, RS232 or RS485 (to be specified when ordering) or PC/SC
- Power supply : 5V DC ± 10% via USB or communication cable
- Read range with internal antenna ( values depending on transponder types, power supply and ambient environment ) : up to 10 cm
- Indications : 2 LED’s ( red / green ) + buzzer
- Operating temperature : – 25°C to + 80°C
- Operating systems supported when in virtual COM-port mode :
- Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003, XP and Server 2008
- Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- Windows Vista and Vista 64-bit
- Windows XP Embedded
- Windows CE 4.2, 5.0 and 6.0
- Mac OS 8/9, OS-X
- Linux 2.4 and higher
- with integrated relay 5V 3A
- connection for a 4 x 4 Matrix keypad
- customer-specific cable connection via soldering pads on pcb
- customer-specific front label
Download following datasheets